top of page

Groupe de Analysons l'instant

Public·13 membres

Nicholas Hill
Nicholas Hill

Kesha - Die Young

The song employs Kesha's trademark electropop sounds.[7][8] "Die Young" spreads acoustic guitar strums, in the progression of C#m-B-E-A,[9] over an uptempo dance beat, while Kesha belts her half-rapped, half-sung vocals on the verses,[10] where she says, "I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums." Over throbbing percussion, she continues: "Oh what a shame that you came here with someone / So while you're here in my arms / Let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young."[3][4] "Die Young" features synth riffs in the new wave style, reminiscent of the Cars and other music in the 1980s. Towards the end of the song, a choir of backing vocals chimes the chorus over a glam rock drum beat.[11]

Kesha - Die Young

I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drumsOh, what a shame that you came here with someoneSo while you're here in my armsLet's make the most of the night, like we're gonna die youngWe're gonna die youngWe're gonna die youngLet's make the most of the night, like we're gonna die youngLet's make the most of the night, like we're gonna die youngYoung hearts, out our minds, runnin' till we outta timeWild childs, lookin' good, livin' hard just like we shouldDon't care who's watchin' when we tearin' it up (You know)That magic that we got, nobody can touch (Fo' sho')Lookin' for some trouble tonight (Yeah)Take my hand, I'll show you the wild sideLike it's the last night of our lives (Uh-huh)We'll keep dancin' till we dieI hear your heart beat to the beat of the drumsOh, what a shame that you came here with someoneSo while you're here in my armsLet's make the most of the night, like we're gonna die youngWe're gonna die youngWe're gonna die youngLet's make the most of the night, like we're gonna die youngLet's make the most of the night, like we're gonna die youngYoung punks takin' shots, strippin' down to dirty socksMusic up, gettin' hot, kiss me, gimme all you gotIt's pretty obvious that you got a crush (You know)That magic in your pants, it's makin' me blush (Fo' sho')Lookin' for some trouble tonight (Yeah)Take my hand, I'll show you the wild sideLike it's the last night of our lives (Uh-huh)We'll keep dancin' till we dieI hear your heart beat to the beat of the drumsOh, what a shame that you came here with someoneSo while you're here in my armsLet's make the most of the night, like we're gonna die youngI hear your heart beat to the beat of the drumsOh, what a shame that you came here with someoneSo while you're here in my armsLet's make the most of the night, like we're gonna die youngWe're gonna die youngWe're gonna die youngLet's make the most of the night, like we're gonna die young

After such a tragic event I was feeling a lot of emotion and sadness when I said I was forced to sing some of the lyrics to Die Young. Forced is not the right word. I did have some concerns about the phrase "die young" in the chorus when we were writing the lyrics especially because so many of my fans are young and that's one reason why I wrote so many versions of this song. But the point of the song is the importance of living every day to the fullest and staying young at heart, and these are things I truly believe.

i think that the song is about her having a crush on a boy and that she is jelous about this girl that he brought with to the party. finally when she gets the chance to be alone with him she wants to make the most of the night with him and that she wnts to show him why he should be with her and not the other girl. she also gives the wrong message to us teenagers , she tells us to live our life to teh fullest bescause we're gonna die young. in the club she sees this boy and he gets a boner and she starts to blush which means she wants him with her in the bed ,and they just take shots and pull their pants down to their sock , which means sexually things is going to happen. she tells the boy to take her hand she'll show him the wild side and thats she's looking for some trouble tonight which means she wants the boy to look at her and fall in love and just take her to bed and she'll show him how wild she can be. she also says that he must kiss her and give his all to her. she hears his heart beat which also means that she is lying in his arms in the bed with her head on his chest just done with sex in the bed.

Basically, this song talks about kesha alone with someone in the bed having sex. 'I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums', on the silent night she could her his heart beating. The rest is her telling him about why it was a shame that he came with someone but he was with kesha. Then she sings lets make the most of the night like they're going to die young. The next paragraph talks about them in the club taking shots and having fun, sinning and doing wrong.

It is like a twisted YOLO song. First there's this totally hot guy w/ and girlfriend/dateThen the girl steps away After that they dance and make the most of the night like their gonna die young until that girl comes back and in the song she doesn't. Watch the music video to confuse you even more :)

The most obvious, and intended, meaning behind Die Young is to live life to its fullest; Carpe Diem.However, there is a much darker meaning that is implied through the repetition of the phrase, "we're gonna die young." This being said without the accompaniment of "Let's make the most of the night like...," which essentially strips the "carpe diem" message for that portion, only leaving an eerie theme of dying young.

I am formally known as Amy Mcturk. Vice Captain of OLHS. I therefore beleive I have the knowledge to accurately pinpoint the true meaning of 'die young' by Kesha. I truly beleive that Ms Kesha has taken this meaning of die young and turned it into a message for the youth of today to celebrate innocence, fun and the essence of life. It creates deep stirrings of emotion within me that compels me to visit my local off-license, get a jump in, drink a wkd and get fucking mwi. YOLO guys xo

I honestly think this song is all about illumanitii with everything that's going on how apparently worlds going to end on 21 of December and stuff and she is with the illumanitii her lyrics says we're going to die young " and the illumanitii says your going to die you in only 16 or 17 days she's giving everyone a sign about what's happening and who she worships she's a devil

[Kesha]I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drumsOh, what a shame that you came here with someoneSo while you're here in my armsLet's make the most of the night like we're gonna die youngWe're gonna die youngWe're gonna die youngLet's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young

[Kesha & Becky G]I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drumsOh, what a shame that you came here with someoneSo while you're here in my armsLet's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young (Ya, Kesha)We're gonna die young (Becky G)We're gonna die young (Remix, yea, yea, yea, yea)Let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young(Let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young)

[Kesha]I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drumsOh, what a shame that you came here with someoneSo while you're here in my armsLet's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young

I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drumsOh, what a shame that you came here with someoneSo while you're here in my armsLet's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young

(Photo : Photo by Sean Gallup/Getty Images) A young man holding a smartphone casts a shadow as he walks past an advertisement for social media company TikTok on September 21, 2020 in Berlin, Germany. U.S. President Donald Trump has given preliminary approval for Oracle, Walmart and other investors to take over TikTok and create a new U.S.-based company called TikTok Global. (Photo : Photo by Manjunath Kiran / AFP) An Indian mobile user browses through the Chinese owned video-sharing 'Tik Tok' app on a smartphone in Bangalore on June 30, 2020. - TikTok on June 30 denied sharing information on Indian users with the Chinese government, after New Delhi banned the wildly popular app citing national security and privacy concerns.

This has been one of the latest popular challenges on the rising video platform. The new trend might be pretty fun and entertaining. But, authorities said that it could doom your kids or other young users hooked to the challenge.

TMZ reports that Kesha, who is a co-writer of 'Die Young' with Fun. frontman Nate Ruess, Dr. Luke and others, followed with, "I had my very own issues with 'die young'for this reason. I did NOT want to sing those lyrics and I was FORCED TO."

It's worth noting that 'Die Young' isn't actually about dying young, but about living life to the fullest, though the title is repeated in the chorus: "I hear your heart beat to the beat of the drums / Oh what a shame that you came here with someone / So while you're here in my arms / Let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young / We're gonna die young / We're gonna die young / Let's make the most of the night like we're gonna die young." 041b061a72

À propos

Bienvenue dans le groupe ! Vous pouvez communiquer avec d'au...

membres

• analysonslinstant
  • Benzema Roy
    Benzema Roy
  • Dipcario Joy
    Dipcario Joy
  • Promise Love
    Promise Love
  • Finn allen
    Finn allen

Analysons l'instant

06-63-23-62-68